WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
For about two months my workout has consisted of 30 min run (Usually at a pace of 6.7 – 7 mph) and weights an avg of 3 times a week. My wife started using the arc trainer after hurting her knee during a race. For those that haven’t used it and just do the elliptical give it a run. It’s a heck of a workout and I have added it to mine on top of the running and WHY NOT?.As long as you can budget your time you should go for it. I know we all don’t have but an hour for our workouts but if you can get to the gym maybe just 20-30 min earlier you can fit in some different cardio. I think this helps break up the monotony of our workouts. If you always do the same thing it will or can get boring. So lets all throw something in extra this week in the Cardio to mix it up a little. You’re going to burn more calories so what’s the harm. So say why not and add or change something up. Best of luck to everyone’s progress this week.
Kick some *kitten*!

Replies

• jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I like this! I'm in - I've got lots of time to be in the gym this week - I'll try the elliptical again - it kicked my butt last time, but I'll try it again! WHY NOT?!?!?