15678911»

Replies

• movegrooveandwatchthefood
    Options
    I could use some extra motivation!
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I thought I had joined too, but never received my invite.

I saw your name on my invite list (I can see who I invited) and it was never accepted. I'm not sure why?

But I will send you another invite.
  • procolorer
    Options
    i thought i joined but cant access the page

It seems a few people had this problem. I will send you another invite. If you are using the app when you go into community there should be a notification at the tiny bell at top
  • procolorer
    Options
    cmjt wrote: »
    Procolorer. Please post what the point system will be. A point for % weight lost? Number of days exercised, etc?

The point system is in the group but since we are 5 days in I'm not inviting new people. I'm only sending invites if they somehow got messed up
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    procolorer wrote: »
    This challenge will be 12 weeks long: beginning July 20th and ending October 12.
    This challenge is going to be a little more competitive for most in hopes that it will encourage us all to really push ourselves! In this challenge there will be points given for various different things that incorporate a healthy lifestyle. Depending on how many people join in we may do this in teams.
    Points will be given for:
    -Weight loss (we will mostly likely do this based off percent of body weight lost to make it more even; if anyone has any objections before we start please feel free to message me or comment!)
    -Staying under or within your calorie goals
    -Exercise
    -Drinking 64 oz of water daily
    -Completing the weekly challenge

Comment if you'd like to join!

I just joined today...what's the weekly challenge for this week?
  • Angel_Grove_
    Angel_Grove_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I need some motivation for the last 10 pounds and to do something other than just running for exercise!
  • tinamarie68
    tinamarie68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge as well!
  • kianaoreilly
    kianaoreilly Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am in the challenge but all of a sudden it doesn't show up where I can post anymore...any advice?
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This has also happened to me. It was there this morning. I tried to find the group, searching the site, since it's possible I hit the "leave group" on my phone or something, but it doesn't seem to be there?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I just got on here to put my stuff in for the week and I got a page that says that the group I'm searching for can't be found. I also thought that maybe I accidently hit the "leave group."
  • kianaoreilly
    Options
    I think the group must have been shut down:(. It seems no one can get in anymore. Sorry to hear!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    procolorer wrote: »
    This challenge will be 12 weeks long: beginning July 20th and ending October 12.
    This challenge is going to be a little more competitive for most in hopes that it will encourage us all to really push ourselves! In this challenge there will be points given for various different things that incorporate a healthy lifestyle. Depending on how many people join in we may do this in teams.
    Points will be given for:
    -Weight loss (we will mostly likely do this based off percent of body weight lost to make it more even; if anyone has any objections before we start please feel free to message me or comment!)
    -Staying under or within your calorie goals
    -Exercise
    -Drinking 64 oz of water daily
    -Completing the weekly challenge

Comment if you'd like to join!
    Get a sexy hey! <3<3
  • bekkadillon
    bekkadillon Posts: 200 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Never fear, Operation Get Sexy is back! Procolorer had some trouble and accidentally deleted the group, but I offered to get it going again, as she is just too busy with her personal life to start all over. I am not going back to add what everyone has done so far, I am just going to start it again as of next Monday, August 31. Take a week off, but don't overdo it!
    I would like to keep this going until the end of October and see how it's going and then re-evaluate whether there is enough interest to continue on. Please let any of the other members know so they can sign up. Be on the look out in the Motivation and Support part of the community page for OPERATION: GET SEXY-PART TWO!
    Feel free to private message me if you would like to help me out in any way.
  • kianaoreilly
    Options
    Great! Do you have to send invites to join the group again or how do I get back in?
  • Rachface13
    Rachface13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in part 2!