Feeling Discouraged?

Options
My current profile pic is by far the most unflattering picture I have come across! I hate this pic, I look like Im hoarding food in my cheeks just in case I might need it later lol! .....yep back in the day when getting up and down off the floor and trying to tie my shoes required sound effects lol ...ooooh, uh! , oh lord lol

If you are feeling discouraged and like you are not getting anywhere take a new pic of yourself and compare it to the old ones...its hard to see the difference just looking in the mirror....I have lost 20lbs and although I still feel like a blob right now, I know that I dont look like this picture any more and I never will again! I have decided to carry this pic around with me to help me when I am feeling weak as a reminder of how far I have come with just a little effort!

This is my other before/after pic...with just a 20lb loss (not sure if im heavier in that profile pic then I am in this before pic...looks like it)

FotoFlexer_Photo2-1.jpg

Replies

• jocelynlewis
    Options
    Nice! Good idea to carry the old pic around! You really look nice by the way
  • babytmarie27
    babytmarie27 Posts: 161
    Options
    I hope this is less blurry

FotoFlexer_Photo2-2.jpg
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    Thanks girl :)
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I definately see the difference! Way to go! Not only do you look slimmer, you look more fit and tone! I see it in your face, neck, arms, etc..... Keep it up! :)
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I cant see your pics but a 20 lb loss is great. Alway remember, there is one thing you can not change, your past, but you can make your future better.

Keep it up.

I'm sending you a friend request I will be your cheerleader.
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    Everyone has a limit, once we've reached that limit we have but two options, 1) Accept that "This is life" and settle or 2) Decide that you deserve more and prove to yourself that you are willing to make the necessary changes to improve your overall being. This realization is why I love MFP, We've all realized that we can do do better, that's half the battle. Claiming your self esteem and being the best you possible is so worth every muscle pain, mile ran, and sweat drop. No one can stop you from being the best YOU except YOU. Keep pushing and your goals will be within reach soon enough.

<Success lessens stress>
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    well done - you look fab! and so happy! x !! That's a really good idea!! How do you post pics by the way? x
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    2010050.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo2-2.jpg
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    Everyone has a limit, once we've reached that limit we have but two options, 1) Accept that "This is life" and settle or 2) Decide that you deserve more and prove to yourself that you are willing to make the necessary changes to improve your overall being. This realization is why I love MFP, We've all realized that we can do do better, that's half the battle. Claiming your self esteem and being the best you possible is so worth every muscle pain, mile ran, and sweat drop. No one can stop you from being the best YOU except YOU. Keep pushing and your goals will be within reach soon enough.

<Success lessens stress>
    EXACTLY
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    I definately see the difference! Way to go! Not only do you look slimmer, you look more fit and tone! I see it in your face, neck, arms, etc..... Keep it up! :)
    Thanks!