Any Non-Meat eaters out there???

Options
What are you all eating? I usually eat Egg Beaters or Oatmeal for breakfast, lean cuisine, healthy choice, veggie burgers, soy food products; like Quorn brand stuff, and salads. I, also, tend to eat frozen foods like fish sticks and tater tots. I need more choices.

4669910.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oh, there are a ton of non-meat eaters here. I'm one of them! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    And, sorry, to answer your question:

Today for breakfast I had waffles with blueberries and almonds.

For a snack, I've got Fage 0% Cherry Pomegranate Greek yogurt.

For lunch, a spinach salad topped with bell peppers and strawberries, a handful of baby carrots and some homemade veggie lasagna (made with whole wheat pasta)

For dinner....well, I haven't quite decided yet... :)
  • inafit16177
    inafit16177 Posts: 84
    Options
    :smile: Fellow non meat eater here...I try to only eat meat sustitutes sparingly...sometimes the sodium in frozen foods can get you...I do prefer "quorn" brand because it is soy free...I have 3 children that are vegetarians as well so I do like to limit their soy intake....there are many awesome veggie burger recipes out there that incorporate veggies legumes...:smile:
  • pariskelly
    pariskelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My whole family is vegetarian! You can check out my food diary to see a sample of what we eat. Also, I have a cooking blog with recipes of what I make for dinner 4 nights a week:

http://peppertree.wordpress.com/
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    Let's see.. beans, rice, pasta, the combinations are endless. I used to be vegetarian ( the only animal products I ate were milk and eggs) for about 2 1/2 years. Feel free to friend me if you want.

**Edited to add:

Boca burger chicken patty in a bun with lettuce and mayo tastes like a McChicken! :-)
  • inafit16177
    inafit16177 Posts: 84
    Options
    My whole family is vegetarian! You can check out my food diary to see a sample of what we eat. Also, I have a cooking blog with recipes of what I make for dinner 4 nights a week:

http://peppertree.wordpress.com/

Just checked out your blog...Thank you for the link...I will absolutely be trying some of these recipes...:happy: