just starting and have a question

sarahb247
sarahb247 Posts: 36 Member
Hi ya guys hope your all well.
What do you eat on a typical day? Im struggling on dinners ides the onlyvyhing i dont eat is fish so not a fussy eater. Im allowed 1,350 calories a day.
Any ideas? X

Replies

• SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Generally lots of lean protein, veggies, and a protein shake for breakfast. There is nothing I don't eat - I just make sure it fits in my calories for the day. Good luck!
  • kaitlinconidi
    kaitlinconidi Posts: 17 Member
    I got a cool app called sparkrecipes. It has a bunch of different recipes that are easy to follow and also gives you the nutritional facts. It is my go to when planning my dinners
  • deniselucas73
    deniselucas73 Posts: 2 Member
    Eats meat, veggies and fruits... how much weight are you wanting to lose?
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Some divide the calories by 3 meals a day with room left for a snack.
    I usually do low cal. at breakfast, normal at lunch and heavier at dinner any left over a snack.

Dinner for me, grill marinated chicken blsl. wild rice, fresh green beans. This changes due to the Farmers Markets now going.... love my cantaloupe, watermelon. cucumbers, tomatoes...all from farmer markets.

another one was... grill lean hamburger, cantaloupe, watermelon. no bun. ketchup

Check out the category..mfp.. recipes.. I also use All recipe.com for some new ideas. They have nutrient value.

Best to weight you foods so you know you are not going over. I try to go lighter on the meat and heavy on the veggies.

Good Luck.
  • sarahb247
    SolotoCEO wrote: »
    Generally lots of lean protein, veggies, and a protein shake for breakfast. There is nothing I don't eat - I just make sure it fits in my calories for the day. Good luck!
    Thanks
  • sarahb247
    I got a cool app called sparkrecipes. It has a bunch of different recipes that are easy to follow and also gives you the nutritional facts. It is my go to when planning my dinners

I will lool into that thanks kaitlin x
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Eat what you always do, only less.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    I usually eat chicken seasoned in some way, taco or bbq sauce usually.
    Then roast some veggies, zuchinni, broccoli, peppers. Before roasting toss with some salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
  • sarahb247
    Ok cool thanks x