A bit of an embarassing NSV, but it's ok!

Options
This site has been the best for me since I started 5 weeks ago. I had never been able to try anything that seemed to "work" for me, until this. Sunday morning, I was in the kitchen ironing my shirt for Church, and my wife and two daughters were scurrying about getting their breakfast. I had on some trousers that 3 months ago, were tight on me and hard to button. I have noticed a huge difference in my belly and my pants are fitting quite a bit looser. I had on my pants, but did not have my belt on. I was ironing my shirt and my pants fell to my ankles. I was pretty embarassed, but my 13 year old said, "Geez, your belly looks so much smaller, and isn't that a good problem to have?" I didn't think she had noticed anything- made me feel pretty good.

It really motivated me to really keep it up.

Replies

• SecretlyBatwoman
    SecretlyBatwoman Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome. At least you weren't in public!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well, At least you know there's progress!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's great - good thing it happened BEFORE church! Keep up the good work!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep going....
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats! TIme to go get some new pants!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Keep up the great work!
  • angsmith79
    angsmith79 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thats quite awesome!!! Keep up all of your excellent work!
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    great job! stick w it!! :)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Great motivation. I had kind of a similar thing happen to me. I went to the gym to work out on the elliptical trainer, and I noticed that my pants seemed to be falling down. It was kind of akward, but I kept working out and pulling them up so I didn't embarass myself... :-)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I almost the same thing happen to me last week, cept I was swimming and did the turn at the wall, pushed off and my suit went to my knees!.................LMAO.......

Also my wife went to poke me in thye tummy and i flexed at the right time and she hit a hard spot..........she was impsressed...........

Good for yo keep it up dude!
  • Ogre77497
    Ogre77497 Posts: 17
    Options
    Happened to me at the Post Office! :laugh:
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, good problem to have. I had to buy a new belt - the old one simply would not tighten any more - there was no more space on it for a new hole. The new belt has been getting "longer" too.

Congrats on the success!
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love the story! Thanks for sharing and keep up the hard work!!! :)
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'd sure like to have that problem! lol.. a smaller stomach... not the pants falling! hehehe.. great NSV!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!