Replies

• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You should! You look Great!!!
  • tbbhealthanista
    tbbhealthanista Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! I lost 25lbs my first round of it, and absolutely love the program. So much so that I became a coach because I love all of the workout programs :)
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mashallaaa!!! Congrats dear on your new baby :smiley: welcome to the beauty of motherhood ❤️
  • angeltilo
    angeltilo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can't believe you did that with a newborn! :smiley:
  • annamarie702
    annamarie702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is encouraging!! I am 7 most post partum w my first - also a cs! I am just starting and finished day 3 of insanity!!!
  • jsimms2127
    jsimms2127 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 2 months post partum with my 4th and did the fit test today. You are giving me hope that even after baby I can do insanity and get results
  • lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is encouraging!! I am 7 most post partum w my first - also a cs! I am just starting and finished day 3 of insanity!!!

You can do it. Take it one day at a time and truly learn to push beyond your limits. Having a baby actually motivated me to commit to the challenge. One look at her and i knew that there was no longer room for making excuses. Hope it works out for you.
  • lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    jsimms2127 wrote: »
    I am 2 months post partum with my 4th and did the fit test today. You are giving me hope that even after baby I can do insanity and get results

You can accomplish all your goals regardless of your situation. Just get it done. I am rooting for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!