Is it enough

Options
lynnhorne4
lynnhorne4 Posts: 5 Member
I am struggling with my weight.. Duh! I am doing stomach crunches in the early am, squats in the afternoon and sticking to my 1510 calorie intake.... I am on the road to losing my 50lbs I so desire but am I doing enough... I work in an office, so I do lunges to the copier, continue with my squats while I scan but seeing that big fat 0 weightloss is blah..

What do you guys think, suggest?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you're eating more than you think
  • lynnhorne4
    Options
    Elaborate...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    lynnhorne4 wrote: »
    Elaborate...

eeeerm, I don't really know how to.

if you were in a calorie deficit the laws of physics dictate that you will lose weight. you're not losing weight so....
  • Roshky
    Roshky Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wait.... You said "I am struggling with my weight". Does that mean that you aren't losing weight? TavistockToad assumed that, I think... But you haven't given us details about how much time you've been doing this (when did you start), if you've lost any weight since then, if you weigh your food... And it would be helpful to see your food diary.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food? If not, you may be eating more than you think. And agree with the above poster, need more details....
  • lynnhorne4
    Options
    Let me clarify.... I have been dieting for 45days now, I've lost 7lbs but that doesn't seem enough, for me. My calorie counter has been helpful to a degree, everyday it says I am giving back over 300 calories. I am trying to incorporate more exercise into my day, somehow.
  • lynnhorne4
    Options
    I have not weighed my food, but by all of your comments, I am assuming that will be the best way to go.
  • Refusetoquit
    Refusetoquit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes weigh and measure your food but you could be building muscle so take your measurements. You might be losing inches.
  • lynnhorne4
    Options
    Thank you Darcy