265lbs....want be 170lbs! Add me!

Options
Add me if you are in a similar situation. I need to be accountable! I'm 25 and have 3 kids. A 3 year old, 16 month old, and a 2 month old. I want all this weight gone! Let's do this!

Replies

• sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I need all the support I can get. I don't get any at home. Hubby will not diet or give up soda! Lol
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started at 265,I am now 201. My advice to you,do it now before you are my age(42) and regretting not doing this years ago. Good luck!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I started last June at 250 with a goal of being 175. I am now at 162! Our stats (except sgr, obviously) are very similar & though hubby is proud of me, he has no desire to join in healthy eating and/or exercise! You can do this! Add me if you wish...
  • Tilly1285
    Tilly1285 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Our goals are similar. Some days are harder than others it seems for me, but I try to keep my eyes on the prize. What a great feeling it's going to be to walk into a store and buy clothes that look and feel great right off the shelf! I'm thinking about those size 36 jeans myself. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Till
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I started at 299, I'm now at 272, and my long term goal is 185, so we're pretty similar. My husband has no interest in dieting either, but that's okay! We're doing this for us, regardless what our husbands are doing (or NOT doing lol). I'll add you! :)
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I started not that far off from you. Have gone down from 250 to 179 so far :)
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out at almost 240 lbs. Have lost about 32 lbs now.
  • dfranch
    dfranch Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If I did it you can too. I've been overweight my entire life. I started at 262 and currently weigh 165. My wife wanted nothing to do with it either. It took over a year, but it can be done.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    our goals are pretty similar... I am at 277 currently (started at 292) my final GW is 165/170... feel free to add me
  • 4Gavin2015
    4Gavin2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck and stay positive! I started out around 240lbs and now I am down to 210lbs. I found that I kept gaining and losing the weight for years. This time around I don't let myself worry about anything but the day that I am on. I just focus on eating as well as I can and trying to workout when possible.
  • valeriemcbean
    valeriemcbean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Our goals are similar as well. I started out at 257 in May and I now weigh 239. My current goal weight is 165 for right now. But because of my height, my ideal weight is about 125. I am 47 now and I struggled for years. Do get discouraged it will take time and keeping yourself encouraged. We can do this. Feel free to add me!
  • mamaof3vsg
    Options
    :)
  • mamaof3vsg
    Options
    I think I added eveyone who didn't add me, but my phone is so annoying. Feel free to send me a request!
  • mareacuda
    mareacuda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me too... I am 260 now with a goal of 175 (I am 6' tall). I also have a 2 year old little girl :smiley:
  • beautifulmenow
    beautifulmenow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with dear, I have 6 children just had a baby who is now 3 1/2 months. I also have 15 month old. My other children are school I age (all intro will be in another post) but I need to lose about 100 pounds are so, I'm not sure how to add ppl get but when I figure it out I will add you
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am 27. I started at 272 in May and now am 243. I have a 7 year old daughter and I am always looking for support and friends that motivate!
  • Alexa1871
    Alexa1871 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Patience and consistency!
  • MichelleBonetto84
    MichelleBonetto84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I'm 30 years old and weigh 257. In the span of 2 and a half years I've lost 180(yeah I was huge) but now I've reached a point where I want to quit. I had people that were going to the gym with me but they stopped. I need someone to hold me accountable and cheer me on lol. Add me if you want to!
  • Reinholz3610
    Reinholz3610 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I am starting at 323 and my target weight is 190. It's going to be a long road, but I know I can do it one day at a time. I sent a request, but add me if you like!