Go me!!

Options
I have to brag today. I am so proud of myself. My family and I have been gone for 13 days (includes not logging in on here too). We stayed at my parents house, nothing healthy to eat, and somehow I managed to lose 2.2 while we were gone! Wooo hooo!!! I did go for walks and tried to move around a lot while we were gone. I am so happy for myself and so proud to know that I now have control and that I CAN do this! This website is awesome and I just love it. Sorry, just had to let my excitement out! :D

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! AMAZING!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done. It's so much harder to diet when you have little or no control over the menu and food choices.

Super job!!
  • Bellarose1014
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Never forget this! :D
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this specifically because of the topic name. I more than caring about what the non-scale victory is, I did want to congratulate you for your outlook and confidence.

Also, good job on the weekend success.
    -wtk
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!