Let's dance the pound off with CIZE!

Options
jamie91107
jamie91107 Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I just got my CIZE workout and I really want to put together a fitness accountability group together!

Who's ready to dance off the pounds with me! Let me know if you would like to join. The challenge starts August 3rd!

Replies

• MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That gives me enough time to be able to afford it (I've wanted it since it as announced), well, hopefully anyway! LOL!!
  • jamie91107
    Options
    You will love it! I absolutely hate cardio, but this is so much fun. You don't even notice but you are SWEATING through the end.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined your group Let's CIZE it up.Thank You.This will be so much fun.
  • MamaVeronicaWorksOut
    MamaVeronicaWorksOut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am not finding the group when I search for it on the MFP app. Can you add me please?

I am also curious as to how everyone is logging their exercise on here. I don't have a heart rate monitor. I figured I'd just use "Aerobics, high impact" unless you guys have abbetter option?
  • dulcemiel
    dulcemiel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine and as long as it arrives before the 3rd I'm totally down, please add me!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I commented earlier on a thread like this. CIZE in fitness industry slang is commonly used as putting on mass and muscle. Was disappointed at what it really is being marketed as.

http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/Cize

n. 1. Bulk; largeness. [Obs.] See Size.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jamie91107
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I commented earlier on a thread like this. CIZE in fitness industry slang is commonly used as putting on mass and muscle. Was disappointed at what it really is being marketed as.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

We get it you are confused about a word a slang one at that. Words evolve, have different meaning. No one on this thread is under the impression that CIZE will help them bulk. We all seem to be talking about dancing and having fun. Yet you still troll.

Come back when you see a post trying to convince people CIZE will will help them make large muscle gains..
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    jamie91107 wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

We get it you are confused about a word a slang one at that. Words evolve, have different meaning. No one on this thread is under the impression that CIZE will help them bulk. We all seem to be talking about dancing and having fun. Yet you still troll.

Come back when you see a post trying to convince people CIZE will will help them make large muscle gains..
    um... he's not trolling... he stated that he's disappointed at the marketing of the program.
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Rude.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi jamie91107 I got my CIZE by Shaun T today in the mail.I did the first DVD.This is a dancing workout and it is a lot of fun.I am really looking forward to doing this in your group.We'll have fun CIZING it up.
  • fnkwonta
    fnkwonta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jamie91107 I got Cize yesterday and would like to join your group. Tried some portions do the workout today and it was fun.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    CIZE matters

giphy.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

*looks at the "MFP Moderator" title under Ninerbuff's name* Troll, you say? Hmmm.....