my name is Randi

Options
rrtnat
rrtnat Posts: 30 Member
Hi im Randi, im 28 almost 29 years old and weigh 275 pounds, i am unhappy with what i see when i look at myself and am ready to make a change. However i have little to no support at home and I hope that I can get the support i need for other people on this site. I have learned that asking for help does not make me week it makes me strong and it is the first step that I am taking down the long road that is ahead of me. I hope that I will be able to make friends that will support me on my journey, and allow me to help be part of there success on this journy of weight loss.

Replies

• tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like!!! I'd be happy to help support you!!
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Everyone here is very helpful and supportive! You can add me if you want! :) I'm starting out, too... Well, starting over anyway. Good luck! :happy:
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :happy:
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome Randi!
    You will find a lot of support on here as well as a lot of useful information!
    Good Luck on your journey!
  • candacecollins
    Options
    You can add me, i can help support u!! It will be a long journey, and it will be hard, i been doing it for the last year and i am nearing the end..You can do it!!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to stay on track and stay motivated. Feel free to add me.