Binge Eating

Options
Hi all! I just joined back and I'm ready to put myself first and lose this weight. I have a long history of binge eating and emotional eating. I joined the YMCA last week and I know I can do this. I'm looking for friends with the same issues to share support and motivation with.

Replies

• Suzley
    Suzley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Go you! Here for support and sense of humour!!! :)
  • mariadaniellemw
    mariadaniellemw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I put the B in binge and this is my first week and it's dragging moods up and down feel restless and it's day 5 .
  • desjham1
    desjham1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I actually had to see a registered dietitian to help me. I highly suggest looking into insurance/work to see if they cover any or all of the costs associated! If you find a good match, it will be life changing!
  • NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If any of you would like to add me, I struggle with binge and emotional eating.
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also binge. I am hoping I can get back on track, actually utilize all those therapy sessions and lose some weight.

I'm also hoping that by putting my eating habits out there for the world to see, instead of shamefully hiding in a dark corner as I eat everything, I can shame myself into sticking to it lol. Feel free to add me too!