My success

2»

Replies

• Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    @cmcdaniel02 You're very welcome. I also was devastated last year but knew I had to do something. I started logging and walking when I could. Today was my first hour (with hubby) at the gym doing weights on machines. I avoided any that I felt would impact my lower back but I do feel amazing. I know that you will continue and thrive!

Hugs!
  • cmcdaniel02
    cmcdaniel02 Posts: 2 Member
    @Angiefit4life Thank you for adding me as a friend! Things will be much better for the both of us. God is good and I know one day we won't have the pain and suffering to go through. Each day I wake up I know God has a plan. Getting fit is one of them! Continuing this journey is a must and I can't wait to see the results! You rock!!! And don't forget your inspiring people like me..
  • Angiefit4life
    I'm so excited after continuing to workout at the gym 5 days aweek and increasing my calories. I've now lost 50 pounds and no desire to lose more! Here are some more updates pictures. I'm hope you all don't mind me updating but it keeps me motivated! I

e0qe2ahlgoh0.jpg
    ivpjqbmk1gx3.jpg
  • Angiefit4life
    edited October 2015
    And I love my thighs!!! First time ever!
    And today marks 313 days;)
    derhduik9ymxi.jpg
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!