Body by Vi

Options
Has anyone had any luck with body by vi?

Thanks!

Replies

• jayhawkMPA
    jayhawkMPA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have! I started about 2 weeks ago - I've lost 10 pounds so far. I have SO much energy and feel amazing. I have been dealing with chronic migraine pain for about 2 1/2 years and quit exercising as a result and of course, gained a LOT of weight. My headaches are nearly gone for the last 2 weeks and I'm running again. If decide you'd like to start it - and want a BBV buddy let me know! If you need a contact to get the product, let me know and I can help with that too.

Abby
  • kgranter
    kgranter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I definitely have - I joined about 7 weeks ago, and have lost 23 lbs and 38"!!! I am getting my products for FREE and making money doing it too! My husband is on the products as well, he has also lost 33 lbs and 26"!!! It works! and the best part, refer 3, get yours free...100% money back guarantee...www.beat90daychallenge.com
  • sonyatedder
    Options
    Thanks--that sounds great! I've started it too. I've lost two pounds this week. I'm only doing it once a day and counting my calories for the entire day. I have some health issues, so once a day works best for me. I'm excited to be on here and to do the body by vi.
  • sonyatedder
    Options
    Thanks--that sounds great! I've started it too. I've lost two pounds this week. I'm only doing it once a day and counting my calories for the entire day. I have some health issues, so once a day works best for me. I'm excited to be on here and to do the body by vi.
  • shaedreams
    shaedreams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For you Body by Vi users, I need a suggestion. I LOVE my morning coffee but unforunately the non fat creamer has too much sugar and the sugar free creamer has too much fat and BOTH have too many calories (I like about 8 tbs in 16oz of coffee) Is there a good substitute that is sugar free, low fat and low calories? I tried the BBV shake mix and it was NASTY in coffee. HELP!!!!