189lbs, starting my weight loss journey

Hi everybody I'm Dee, I'm here to start my keep fit and eat healthy journey. After the birth of my third child I noticed I didn't snap back into my size 8-10 clothes I stayed in a size 12, now 10 months ago I gave birth to my son and I found myself in a size 12 leggings but size 16 jeans :( this has gave me the kick up the bum I needed, I will no longer be the 'I'll start tomorrow' girl. I want to be healthy and have energy to roll around the floor with my kids so today I start....looking for friends to chat to, friends to give me a kick when times get tough, hope to chat to a few new people soon :)

Replies

• Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Right on!!!! This app is great if you stay honest with yourself and stick to your diet. Congratulations on your baby!
  • deelfc33
    deelfc33 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm determined to stay on my diet I'm doing 1200 calories a day and I'm cutting all snacks out apart from nuts, thank you for the congratulations that's was very kind of you :)
  • clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! It's great for support and to get to talk to similar minded people! Feel free to add me! I joined the site to help support and motivate people! :)
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    I started my journey at about 185 currently 167. ,so yes it's possible add me :-)