265lbs....want be 170lbs! Add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• MakkieXO
    MakkieXO Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes you can and yes you will! I started out at 240lbs and i'm now 193. My goal is 150lbs :)
  • msswigart
    msswigart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in a very similar place! 25yo, mother of 2 and ready to shed some weight! Add me!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! I'm 25 as well and I currently weigh 261 lbs no kids of my own but im a full time teacher and grad student. Add me!
  • Navyman64
    Navyman64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I started out at 250lbs in April 2015. I am now 227lbs. My target goal is 185-190lbs. I am a 51 year old male. I know you can do it!!!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me!!!! We have a similar goal! :)
  • jgweights
    jgweights Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got it!!! I will add you. I'd love to follow you to your accomplishments. Check me out on Instagram we can follow each other there as well

@I_Am_Up_Coming is my name in IG
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    We had a similar end goal, though I started higher than you. Adding you and you can do it!
  • ranigarcia0708
    ranigarcia0708 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I need all the support I can get. I don't get any at home. Hubby will not diet or give up soda! Lol

I'm in the same boat I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and my hubby does not help so soda chips and all that bad stuff stays in my home we gotta have will power lol
  • PipMFP
    PipMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pretty similar to where I'm at right now. Let's do this.
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yey ya'll! Add me!
  • gangstadoll
    gangstadoll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You guys are great for motivation! am just starting over after and would love to have friends to motivate me
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a different place but still on a journey. I know we can all win this. Happy to help. Feel free to add me.
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It was having my son that really prompted my weight loss journey too. I'd love to support each other xx
  • mamaof3vsg
    mamaof3vsg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :)
  • SJanesWeightLoss
    SJanesWeightLoss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 160 pounds. Everyone in a similar boat is welcome to add me. I try to encourage :smiley:
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me