NEW TO THIS

Options
hi
New to MFP
Used to weigh 14stone...went down to 8st in two years due to stress...slowly creeping back up now at 12 stone, 5ft 3 size 10 my aim is to get back to 9.5stone... Hoping MFP will help!!
I'm a nurse so always on my feet,
I find it difficult to eat enough
I go to the gym on my days off and do abdo bits and squats at home
But the weight keeps on coming!
Any tips???

Replies

• sypher_1994
    sypher_1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't go on weight should go on how you look cuz at the end of the day muscle weighs more than fat just keep that in mind as you could loose fat and put muscle on and stay the same weight even put some on :)
  • Missquinn21
    Missquinn21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think I've put muscle on but kept the fat if that makes sense?
    I think perhaps I need to keep doing the absolute and butt/leg bits and just do much more cardio...
    I must admit I put on 2 stone and still in the same size 10 clothes
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find what you need on here...the app definitely helps and lots of supporters/motivaters on here.
  • CullinsK
    CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP. Congrats on your weight loss journey. If you're up for a 90 day challenge to progress, feel, see, and live a healthier body. Please join me in my group called 90 days(s) ToDropTheWeight. So that we encourage one another on our weight loss journey. The challenge will start August 16
  • twinnn69
    twinnn69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great to hear! It's so hard to stay motivated with the daily grind. I'm determined to stay focused