Low carb - fish only

Options
Collidoscopekid
Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
Hey!

I am trying to lower my carbs.The only meat I eat is fish and seafood.I am starting to feel like I eat the same thing all the time.Can anyone recommend some recipes to help.mix up my foods?

Thanks!

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I made a terrific fish taco dish last night! Take a fillet of white fish (tilapia, river cobbler, mahi mahi). Cut into strips and toss in some spices (cumin, paprika, coriander) and a little oil. Bake for about 10 minutes until firm. Serve in corn tortillas with salsa (I made mine with sweetcorn, tomatoes, fresh coriander, lime and avocado).
  • Indiana47362
    Indiana47362 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This works for all types of fish or chicken. I place fish on a single sheet of foil, coat fish with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle about a tsp of garlic powder and the a teaspoon or two of hidden valley ranch dressing powder on each piece and wrap up foil then throw in a hot 375 degree oven for 12 to 18 min. Yummy
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Prawn curry, chickpea tagine, Greek prawns with baked butter beans in tomato sauce with feta, sesame salmon zoodles, zoodles with mussels and cod in an olive tomato sauce, cauliflower kedgeree, fish or falafel tagine.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will definitely try some of these!
  • maytehsp0rksbewithy0u
    maytehsp0rksbewithy0u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I like to steam shrimp together with some frozen california blend vegetables with a generous amount of old bay and pepper for a quick meal.
  • LaLa_Ventura
    LaLa_Ventura Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you like spicy food try curry sauces.