I just want to chat. Tell me what your simple goals are!

Options
Mythril
Mythril Posts: 146 Member
Hi. I'm just in the mood to chat. I think having a conversation with other people will give me a little recharge and inspiration. So, tell me what you're currently thinking or doing diet and exercise-wise, and tell me some little goals you might have for yourself?

Personally I'm doing damage control. I'm having a hard time with hunger, and more likely stress eating. I'm trying to eat well as often as I can, so that the times my will power disappears the damage will be less. I know that the trouble will pass. I feel like I'm in a little boat, and a storm has hit, so I'm holding onto the edges as the boat rocks and taking minor actions to bail out water and keep the boat from turning over. I know the storm will pass, so I'm not stressing out too much.

My goals are to start working out again. I want to get back into my weight lifting and running routine. They make me happy, so I don't know why I stopped them.

So, your turn!

Replies

• dawud2112
    dawud2112 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and have a young family, a 3 year old and one on the way, to get fitter seems the right thing to do.
  • EffieEroseus
    EffieEroseus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Basically I just want a smaller waist, back to 23 inches that it used to be. And a bigger bum, squats ftw.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm on a strict limited carb and calorie regimen and, although dealing with a little problem, am excited to return to my hand-biking and horseback riding schedule ASAP. That is a goal of mine, as is a desire to finish college, which I recently had to leave while sick.