Not new but first time speaking

Options
sptmbrl
sptmbrl Posts: 1 Member
Has anyone tried the CHIP program? I am doing it at work it is plant based and I want all the help I can get sticking to it. The only flesh I eat is fish and chicken those I eat because I cannot get my grandmother to understand the I don't eat meat anymore, I give her a pass she's 93 I will eat whatever she cooks. Any who if anyone has gone through it get with me any vegetarians that are willing to help a newbie like I said I will take all the help I can get. :)

Replies

• simondsjl
    simondsjl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Never heard of the chip program but I am a vegitatarin willing to help and support :-)
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have not done the CHIP program but your post did encourage me to look it up. I eat about 90 to 95% vegan and the other 5 to 10% is very high quality dairy and eggs. My 90 year old mother in-law is completely baffled by my diet (and has been for the last 4 and a half years) but I try to keep it simple by saying I don't eat anything that ever had a mother and offering to bring something I am comfortable eating whenever I visit the in-laws. CHIP seems to be a very sensible approach to lifelong eating-- lots of whole foods, minimal processed food and lot of fiber. It has really helped me to think about food as valuable fuel for my body-- the higher the quality of the food I put into it, the more energy I am going to have. I am happy to be a support-- feel free to friend me.