Starting over once again

Options
Kymom04
Kymom04 Posts: 41 Member
I am back on MFP to give it one more shot. I hope I can find the motivation this time to lose the weight that I so desperately need to lose. I need to get my energy back and I want to feel good about myself again. If anyone is starting over for the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time and need someone to talk to along this process, then please send me a message. I would love to meet some new friends! Thanks!

Replies

• tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am too hun. I had back decompression surgery back in April after suffering for 4 years but i still exercised everyday during that period. Im finding recovery hard because everything is limited just walking - i much prefer LMC or Turbofire or running. I just want to get back to running but thats not going to happen until next year. Im trying to keep logging in everyday with a hope to get some motivation back and then start logging food again.
  • Mamad62
    Mamad62 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am having a really hard time staying focused. I made up my mind that today is the day I will take better care of my body. I was really hard on myself this morning. I've tried so many plans and spent so much money that it is depressing. This is the final attempt at weight loss and I feel that I can do it.
  • rainalove77
    rainalove77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined back today for I'm not sure how many times. I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else can add me also.
  • Morganlily96
    Morganlily96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got really fit at one point in my life but due to family circumstances and a relationship break up I lost track of my bad eating and the pounds I was stacking up. But now I have everything going for me in life, I'm so grateful for the things I have and I have decided the last box I need to tick for me to be happy is to be fit and healthy. So I am ready and fully motivated!!! We can do it. What I thought helped was printing off a picture of me when I was slimmer and a picture of me now and stuck them on my wall together so that everyday I can see exactly why I'm doing this!!