I want to change my life.

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Berenice I am 21 years old and I'm currently at 189 pounds. My whole life I've been overweight. There were periods of times where I would lose the weight, but I eventually would gain it back. The lowest I have ever been was 170 but then I got Bell's palsy which is paralysis of the face.
They gave me medicine and I gained it all back. Now, as I'm getting older, I want to be happy with myself and get to my goal of 150 lbs. I need motivational friends because sometimes I can't do this on my own. I want to become a better me and hopefully one day I can be happy with myself. Thank you for reading :)

Replies

• JustLoveYes
    JustLoveYes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I have the same goal weight :) know you are beautiful no matter what but yes being healthy and strong is a wonderful feeling. I'm trying to get back to that!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree you are beautiful no matter your weight but health is important feel free to add me love to motivate and support and i have an open diary :)
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey Berenice! You have good goals. It is possible to change your life. Happy to help support you on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Bernice, well done for being determined to do this. I've found the motivation & support from MFP buddies I've made on here absolutely brilliant. It's great to go through this with people who are ultimately after the same goal. I've sent you a request xx
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • catch_me_ifu_can
    catch_me_ifu_can Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Bernice,
    We can all do this together!