Hello

Options
Hi my name is Pennie. I am a married 26 year old mom of a 13 month old son. I recently got diagnosed high cholesterol and I have had high blood pressure Since I was 18 so I am looking to get that changed. I hope I can get to know some people and become friends :)

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • PennieCarrel
    PennieCarrel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I hope I can get support and become friends with people on here. My husband is not very supportive cause he thinks that I am perfect the way I am.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Nice hubby! Happy to lend support. Add me if you'd like.
  • jmacnally77
    jmacnally77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is sweat that he thinks you are perfect the way you are :)
    Just let him know you are just trying to get healthy so that you can enjoy your life together longer.
    My hubby wasn't very supportive in the begining but I'm almost a year in and 71 pounds down and he has changed his tune.
    You will do great and welcome!
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I hope I can get support and become friends with people on here. My husband is not very supportive cause he thinks that I am perfect the way I am.

It's sweet. Even though it's not the support you are looking for that's what our hubbies are for haha

Let's leave your hubby to it and get some MFP buddies to give you the boost you are looking for :)

I've sent you a friends request xx
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me