Last chance, now or never !!

Options
I am trying to lose weight for so long (I'm 24) maybe since I was 18, sadly I didn't reach my goal :(
Now I traveled to another country and I am trying to change all the bad habits. It's the last chance for me, either now or never because I really had enough. Please I need some motivation :)

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Why is it your last chance? Be calm, learn about what you need to do and get the correct mindset to put this into action as well as stay the course. The mtovation comes from you neing influenced enough by reasons you wnat to lose weight as well as understanding and being prepared to do what it takes to consistently log a calorific deficit. Dont put artificial deadlines or unrealisic tragets on yourself and probably make changes gradually rather than all at once.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    This site works. Don't ever give up. There are people here who have lost more than 300 lbs. Friend me if you like. I am here everyday.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Zee, .. Now what's all this about being your "last chance"! When you get to my ripe old age of 81 that may well be true but you're only a babe as things go so don't be labelling yourself as a last chancer!
    I do know how you feel however as I have battled with this over weight plague for the major part of my life and managed to get really slim at least three times so I also know how wonderful it feels to be slim and energetic and everything else that goes along with it.
    If I may offer you some wee bits of advice.. don't try to set absolute rules for yourself.. it's a sure way of making yourself feel a real failure as we're all prone to making slip ups now and again... do find a diet regime that suits you're particular life style. There's so many to choose from these days.
    One more thing.. all the very best to you in your attempts to get to slimdom!
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Think of this is a lifelong journey to health-- you shouldn't think of this as "going on a diet" but as adopting a lifelong sustainable lifestyle. You need to find what works best for you. There are many inspiring people here , some of who started many times before it all came together for them. Celebrate small victories instead of pressuring yourself with gig goals. Every five pounds matters.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me