trying to lose 60 pounds, need a diet plan maybe like 3 different meals

Options
I wanna follow a diet plan with maybe like 3 different meals due to money lol just need breakfast lunch and dinner.... Help!!!!

Replies

• ashleypetrie4
    ashleypetrie4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or eggs for breakfast.. chicken, veggies, and rice for lunch and dinner.. boring, but simple and cost effective if you buy in bulk/when on sale and freeze.
  • Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I promise you that if you try to lose 60 lbs by eating the same 3 meals every day, you will fail.
  • arb037
    arb037 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Look up the Ketogenic Diet. It works well and can reverse type 2 diabetes.
    But pretty much any "diet" /macro split with a deficit will get you weight loss. Determine your BMR and TDEE, then eat 300-500 calories less than your TDEE.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    you should check out: lmgtfy.com
  • UtterlyMzFit
    UtterlyMzFit Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home mom and a college student with little money. However, I have 70+ pounds to lose and I am not on a diet nor do I eat 3 meals a day. I am eating Lowfat/Lowcarb 5 to 6 meals a day (Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, & Snack) including excerising 30 minutes 5 to 6 times a week. A good healthy meal plan should include lean meat, fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lowfat dairy. Also, drink plenty of water
  • toonielaughingoak
    toonielaughingoak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think ashleypetrie4 had some very good advice. Have veggie omelet for breakfast and chicken or can of tunafish plus more veggies for lunch and dinner. I bought a whole pork tenderloin for $1.69 lb and had them grind it and used it like hamburger which is about $2.50 lb here. Mix a little ground meat with rice and veggies and add a little tomato sauce or soy sauce or a BBQ sauce. That is 3 different types of meals so you are not eating the same food over and over again. Cook an egg in ramen noodles to make a more filling "egg drop soup". I use oatmeal with brown sugar more as a snack or treat instead of breakfast.