hello from Plano, TX

Options
So I woke up and one day I didn't like what I looked like...all the medical issues and deppression just caught up to me what can I say?!?! So here I am 33 and even after dropping 30lbs. prior to May I have 55lbs. to drop.

My name is Angela I am a 33 yr. old. I am a mom and a wife. I work part-time as a bookkeeper and I coupon. That is what I do. So anyway thought I would pop over and introduce myself. :-)

If anyone is in Plano and a member of 24hr or the Parks and Rec let me know would love a workout buddy!

Replies

• verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am also in Plano :happy: I go to LA Fitness on Midway and Park. I mainly do spin class there twice a week, which is a FAST way to lose weight and highly recommend it.

I have two jobs at the moment and am a fanatic about couponing as well :laugh:

Feel free to friend me if you need a workout buddy (when I have the time) or some motivation :smile:
  • Angelamu7
    Angelamu7 Posts: 58
    Options
    I work 3 jobs; 20 hr. week as a bookkeeper/office manger, 1 UPS Store (2-5 days a month except all of Nov-Dec), and 1 bookkeeping job for a small church. Oh and I coupon 5-10 hrs. a week. lol

Spinning scarys me...I would love to try it but the class at the 24hr. fitness fills up and the instructors are not that helpful...I have tried sevral times to attend and they were full or I just freaked and left before it started. I just feel too out of shape to do it now but I will.

Thanks for your reply
  • Angelamu7
    Options
    And what lake are you tubing in?

We use to go to Burns Run when we did the campping trailer thing now we do the lake house thing.
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hey Angel,

If you don't find a buddy around here, you might want to visit WannaBuddy.com. The site connects local people with a shared interest, like fitness. You can find a buddy in your zip code if you want.
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That was at my boss' lakehouse near Gunbarrel City. Really nice, but about an hour or two away? I don't remember.
  • Angelamu7
    Options
    That was at my boss' lakehouse near Gunbarrel City. Really nice, but about an hour or two away? I don't remember.

That is where our lake house is... :-) Takes us 45min. to get there if no traffic.