if someone can help me pls

Options
i know how to diet lost 30kg bulked 8kg in mucle im 10% bodyfat wanna go down until 5% i know how but there is some nice stuff i wanne add but wanne know if i can can cacoa powder make u fat or mustard ? need someone with trainer exp pls not a joke my diet works i can cut if i want to no problem just need to know if i can add that too my diet

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you're asking.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    what?

I'm confused.

Are you asking about cutting down in body fat? If so, you need a calorie deficit.

Are you asking about cacoa powder and mustard? They have incredibly little calories, so if it fits in your deficit go for it?

What specifically are you asking about?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Mustard?
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    :s
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder and mustard are very low calorie. Is that what you're asking?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    This is all so LOL. But to the OP's defense I don't think English is his native language and there is some auto-correct going on.
  • DesertGunR
    DesertGunR Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you're really asking??? I can tell you that like other posters have said cocoa powder & mustard are very low calorie.

Unless you are prepping for a competition what is the purposes of getting to 5% BF for yourself? I have been there and it is difficult to maintain for any length of time unless you have a job that 100% fully & completely supports your active lifestyle. If you are prepared to be pissed off most of the time because you are on such a restrictive diet and losing friends that just don't want to deal with you, then go for it. If not then maintain healthy eating and your current activities and be happy at 10% BF.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    i know how to diet lost 30kg bulked 8kg in mucle im 10% bodyfat wanna go down until 5% i know how but there is some nice stuff i wanne add but wanne know if i can can cacoa powder make u fat or mustard ? need someone with trainer exp pls not a joke my diet works i can cut if i want to no problem just need to know if i can add that too my diet

Yes, cocoa powder and mustard will be good variety. They do have calories.
    One tablespoon of cocoa powder has 1 gram protein and about 10 calories
    One tablespoon of mustard (not the powder -- the spreadable kind) also has 1 gram protein and about 10 calories.
  • jacquesmostert76
    jacquesmostert76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanx guys sorry im afrikaans lol yes just wanna know if i can use it in diet i want to reach 5% once in my life ill ne happy with 7%