favorite ALL NATURAL under 200 cal snacks?

Options
I could use some new snacks in my life :) I try to avoid HFCS, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, partially hydrogenated oils and all those other baddies that seem to be in every food diet or otherwise. Any tips?

my usual snacks include:
plain greek yogurt topped with stevia &/or frozen fruit or peanut butter & cinnamon
sliced veggies (with a little hummus if I'm extra hungry)
100 calorie clif or raw revolution bars
190 calorie bags of Orville Redenbachers lime & salt popcorn
coffee or tea with almond milk
kozy shack flan
pieces of dark chocolate
nuts (I really like Sahale blends)

what are your favorites?

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Craisins
    Terra chips
    R.W. Garcia chips
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wasa flatbread/cracker thingies with hummus or a little tuna or salmon salad made with light mayo and celery, or with a rolled up piece of deli turkey (Hormel Naturals are pretty good)
    Baked tortilla chips and salsa
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Granny smith apples!

Natural
    Cheap
    Portable
    Filling
    Yummy
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I can eat watermelon for days... Especially in the summer when it is super sweet.

A trick? Sprinkle chili powder on it. Sounds strange but the combo equals a sweet/spicy/salty snack.

:) - K8
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    I can eat watermelon for days... Especially in the summer when it is super sweet.

A trick? Sprinkle chili powder on it. Sounds strange but the combo equals a sweet/spicy/salty snack.

:) - K8

ooohhh @K8 I looove chili on fruit! such a good combo. I can't wait for watermelon, we're starting to get it up my way (Ohio) but its hit or miss whether it'll be sweet so I usually just dont bother till later in the summer.

thanks for the advice guys!
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You may want to try some of the Kashi/TLC snacks like the Honey Almond chewy bars or the Oatmeal Cookie with Dark Chocolate. Cheese sticks or frozen grapes are also a good snack.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Piece of good quality cheese
    Hummus and crackers or veggies
    Celery with peanut butter and raisins
    A hard boiled egg (sprinkle w/salt and pepper- YUM!)
    A bowl of cereal
    Lettuce wrap- wrap turkey (or anything) up with whatever condiments you like in a lettuce leaf
    Plain yogurt with granola
    Almost any fruit or vegetable...