abdihajinur Posts: 13 Member
?

Replies

• KyleeFBabyy
    KyleeFBabyy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Started at 220
    Weighing 192 now
    And have noticed mainly in my face but also my back fat is shrinking and my clothes fit better
  • abdihajinur
    abdihajinur Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started at 220
    Weighing 192 now
    And have noticed mainly in my face but also my back fat is shrinking and my clothes fit better
    That's good
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Felt it in my legs after my first day back in the pool; saw it on the scale on about day 8.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    It took me about three weeks. Clothes felt different, my face slimmed out more. Now 3 months later is when I'm starting to really notice differences (-26lbs).
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I felt results real quickly, it took longer to see them, but I had almost 100 to lose. I'm sure those with less to lose will see results much quicker. Now that I'm down 70 lbs, I see a difference about every 5 lbs.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Started around 220. Definite difference at 20lbs lost.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Started at 200. Noticed results around 190... I'm 5'2, so any 'small' changes now, even 5lbs, are INCREDIBLY noticeable.
  • Angeljosie
    Angeljosie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Monday I weighed 223 lbs. My next weigh in date is tomorrow. I don't know how much weight I've lost but I feel lighter.
  • johnsommerdk
    johnsommerdk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started 7 days ago on my weightloss. My 2,1 kg lost in this first week is good, but I also burn around 2.800 calories a day, riding my bike to and from work (28 km. each way). I must have burned much more fat and gained some muscles, because I can already feel my pants fit better.
  • thinbybday
    thinbybday Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nobody else noticed at all until I was down 30 pounds. I noticed at 10 down, but nobody else did.
  • mcahoon79
    mcahoon79 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have always had a hard time seeing the difference when I lose weight. I started out at 203 pounds and people started noticing at 15 pounds lost. I am 5'5.
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how much weight to lose. I noticed it around 15lbs. Good friends started seeing it around 20, everyone else around 30. But I started at 217. Now I can see the difference 5lbs makes but I am also doing bodyweight workouts and lifting weights so my muscle definition is much better the more I lose. I'm down 36lbs now and today I flexed and my hubby was like holy s##t because all of a sudden I have an actual bulge in my bicept.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    10 - 15lbs. Started noticing how much easier it was to go up and down stairs.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It took about a week to notice a real difference on the scale. After two weeks I was seeing a difference in my clothing, some things were fitting better and somethings were no longer suitable to wear. I didn't see a difference in the mirror for about a month.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    My boss came back from a weekend trip (4 days) and was like "have you lost weight? You look like you have lost weight" that was about 5kgs in. I'm 5'3 and still have another 15kgs or so (uh 30lbs)
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", medium frame. Started at 203/39-33-45 measurements. I'm now 170/38-27-41. I noticed a difference in my face around 190, but other people started to notice around 175. previously when I hit the 160s was when myself AND everyone else really started to notice.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Took me about 2 months to notice results.
  • jet32
    jet32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I noticed at about -30, I am at -65 now though and no one else has noticed
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I really noticed at ~10lbs of weight loss (started at 220, so ~5 weeks in). So, that was with a ~5% weight loss. By then, I was one belt loop tighter, and I could see the changes in my face. I'm now at ~202 and I'm down a second belt loop and my shirts fit better.

My calf muscles are also getting back to their ripped look (I've never carried fat down there, mostly in my mid-section). I just need the rest of my body to catch up :smile:
  • ultrahoon
    ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Two weeks in, and just had to switch to a different belt hole. Didn't think I looked any thinner though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!