Girlfriends.

Options
frios2015
frios2015 Posts: 28 Member
It you go out of town for a week cause you're working and come home to a girlfriend that gives you no kiss or hug. Just goes straight to bed. That mean anything or is she just sleepy

Replies

• eamiller77
    eamiller77 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    She's pissed or she's cheating.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    ^^^^either the above or she's feeling like she wants to break it off and doesn't know how to tell you yet. My last ex boyfriend did the same thing with me on our last date.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    It means you screwed the pooch.
    During that week,
    1. Did you call her?
    2. Did you think to bring her back anything?
    3. What did you do when you got home, anything special?
    4. Most importantly though... Did you take a few hours after getting back to catch up on her week?

Because failure to do any of the above probably puts you in the dog house. Cheers mate!
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    All of the above
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    depends...... How long have you been together? My hubs and I have been together for 20 years. Since I was 17.I love him more than anything but I would pay for him to go away for a week sometimes. LOL. It could be that she thinks YOU are up to something and is giving you the cold shoulder. Did you approach her for a hug or a kiss? If not, then why do you expect it from her? She could be tired, she could be in PMS mode. My point is it could be a number of things, and you wont know unless you ask her. In a relationship it is better to ask her why then to ask the people on here. Other wise everyone on here will have you thinking she is up to no good.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    frios2015 wrote: »
    It you go out of town for a week cause you're working and come home to a girlfriend that gives you no kiss or hug. Just goes straight to bed. That mean anything or is she just sleepy

Why not ask her if there is a problem? Give her the opportunity to share with you. That would be more productive and to the point than asking strangers, in my opinion.
  • frios2015
    Options
    It means you screwed the pooch.
    During that week,
    1. Did you call her?
    2. Did you think to bring her back anything?
    3. What did you do when you got home, anything special?
    4. Most importantly though... Did you take a few hours after getting back to catch up on her week?

Because failure to do any of the above probably puts you in the dog house. Cheers mate!

• frios2015
    Options
    I called her everyday I was gone. I text her. I did ask if everything was ok. I work from 3:30 am to 6:30 pm . She asked me to come home to see her. I work two hours away. So I get home at 8:30 am that means I have to leave at 1:30pm to get to work on time. So I got no sleep cause I had to wash clothes shower and eat before heading out. And she just slept. And no hug or kiss when I got there.
  • frios2015
    Options
    She said she was sleepy. But she should just kiss me and say come take a nap with me. Missed you. Some *kitten* like that. She literally just opened the door. That's all.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    She said she was sleepy. But she should just kiss me and say come take a nap with me. Missed you. Some *kitten* like that. She literally just opened the door. That's all.

If she was very sleepy, I wouldn't worry as much as you are right now. Sometimes, we don't always get the response from someone we were looking for (read: expecting). And when we place our expectations on someone else, believing that he or she should act in the manner we would every time, we are setting ourselves up for disappointment.

If you are not careful, you could end up making more out of this situation than there really is.

I get the disappointment. Nothing wrong with some affection after being away. Sometimes, it all comes down to bad timing.

After both of you have had some rest, you may see things in a clearer light. If all it was was her being way too tired and not herself, and you go pushing her showing a bruised ego, you could end up creating a problem. Be careful.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Just here to validate you: yes, that is lame on her part. You should let her know (nicely) & see if that improves.

• crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    She asked you to come, so I wouldn't assume she's cheating. :smile:
  • frios2015
    Options
    I don't think so either

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    She saw your thread asking others if you were date worthy at 2am.
  • blondx7
    blondx7 Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Why not ask her if there is a problem? Give her the opportunity to share with you. That would be more productive and to the point than asking strangers, in my opinion.

This
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Just start packin', your numbers up brother. Time to load up the saddle and mosey on....

JK! What ^^^^^^^ said! Get out of your head and have a face to face. And for God sake, don't rely on strangers opinions who know nothing about you or your situation.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Communication . And actually listen to her when she talks. Dont butt in when she is talking. If she is not willing to talk , say this ( I want to know whats on your mind , but if you wont talk , we cant work things out)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    She saw your thread asking others if you were date worthy at 2am.

Lol dat internet history, doe xD
  • Naja_
    Naja_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Have a sit down with her. See what's on her mind. If she doesn't respect the relationship enough to voice issues or work it out... ditch her.

Good luck! :)