Woman loses over 800 lbs

Options

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow indeed, looks like she's lucky to be alive.
  • MsJoisey
    MsJoisey Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is some transormation. Amazing she survived one operation, let alone 11 of them!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!! She looks terrific!
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Damn. Her after picture is just... I'm speechless.
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well ****! She's very pretty.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    She looked better before
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Her skin looks amazing!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I think this is the woman that I saw on the Dr. OZ show. Good for her losing all that weight.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! I'm curious though, the article says that before she could move round on her own, she had to have surgery to remove some of her bulk. Does anyone know what they mean by this? I'm guessing some sort of liposuction?
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I watched her story she was tried and acquitted of a murder she did not commit. She was too big to arrest and had to be wheeled into court in her bed for her trial.She started her weight loss journey after she was acquitted.
  • kmanrique321
    kmanrique321 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I saw her story on T he Learning Channel. Her bariatric surgeon, Dr. Younan Nowzaradan in Houston,TX, is a godsend to people like her. Between her low carb, high protein diet, the gastric bypass and the skin surgery, she was able to get to her healthy weight and lifestyle. People who are obese, especially super obese, get lymphedema, which usually takes the form of large fatty tumor-like masses. The only way to get rid of them is to lose weight to shrink the masses and surgery to remove them (otherwise they just grow back). Losing that much weight also leaves pounds of extra skin, which can be painful and make it hard to move around. Sometimes removing the shrunken masses and extra skin means removing upwards of 60 lbs of tissue. She is a remarkable young woman and her journey is an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!