100 +/- to lose

Options
Is there a community floating about of great big losers? I would love to chat with other folks walking my proverbial road. I'm 277 and was recently at my highest weight ever of 288. This absolutely terrified me even though I've always been a big girl. I have always been around 230-240 and here I am. I need to get 30 off like *now* and keep on the rest of the way for health purposes. I am a great virtual pen pal if someone is looking for a buddy.

Replies

• KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome if someone was active in it in the past few years. Thank you for the help though.
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm down 82lbs. I would still like to lose a bit more :) you are more than welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I no longer have 100 pounds to lose, but was there not too long ago! I have lost 96 pounds so far and I still have 64 to go, so I think I qualify. I will be your friend also, if you would like.
  • KellyKat09
    Options
    You guys are a super inspiration, wow !!!
  • susanschroeder23
    susanschroeder23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had about 100 pounds to lose. I have about 80 now. You can add me if you want.
  • sunnyazgirl
    Options
    KellyKat09 wrote: »
    You guys are a super inspiration, wow !!!
    Thanks! We can do it together! B)
  • joellecooper
    joellecooper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100 pounds. Please add me as a friend!
  • ladyadraine710
    ladyadraine710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me.I have over a 100 to lose.Need encouragement sometimes too.

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I've lost 115.
  • KellyKat09
    Options
    I've lost 115.
    Holy cats!
  • KathleenMeagher
    KathleenMeagher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 to lose and am just starting. I could use the support as well. Add me too please! And anyone else that can help support me.
  • Alex040312
    Alex040312 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have just over 200lbs to lose and can always use friends in the same or similar boat. I have added some people, but feel free to add me!
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi all i have lost 141 in past 5 mounts with 130 still to go. Im on an 1200cal 20 carb diet that is working for me. Anyone who wants to can add me im always happy to chat about whatever on your mind. My food logs are open and any one who wants a copy of the diet im on is welcome to message me and i will send it right over. Dropping 100+ lbs is a big task but the only way to do it is a pound at a time. feel free to add me
  • KellyKat09
    Options
    psucato wrote: »
    hi all i have lost 141 in past 5 mounts with 130 still to go. Im on an 1200cal 20 carb diet that is working for me. Anyone who wants to can add me im always happy to chat about whatever on your mind. My food logs are open and any one who wants a copy of the diet im on is welcome to message me and i will send it right over. Dropping 100+ lbs is a big task but the only way to do it is a pound at a time. feel free to add me

I'd be thrilled to see your diet. Great work there!
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started at 404 and am now at 297. Obviously, another 100 down would be more than nice. You can always add me as a friend if you'd like. I don't bite. :smile:
  • sunnyazgirl
    Options
    I started at 404 and am now at 297. Obviously, another 100 down would be more than nice. You can always add me as a friend if you'd like. I don't bite. :smile:

Wow! Great job! You have to feel like a new person. :D
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm always looking for great new friends to add. I'm trying to lose 100+ pounds (my best guess now is about 115) and I'm down 34 pounds in 3 months. You can do this!
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    psucato wrote: »

I don't know if you're under a doctor's care, but I wanted to point out to any other male MFP-ers out there that 1200 total calories per day is not recommended for men (unless they're under medical supervision). The recommended minimum calories for men is 1500.

• Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started with 100lbs to lose. Down 25 right now. Feel free to add me as well.
    It's less dauting if you look at 1lb at a time instead of the whole amount.