Supportive and Motivational friends

Options
Looking for active MFP users!!!
Please add me as I love to help/motivate and support people! I could use the same support as well!
I'm pretty consistent and reliable as a weight loss busy. 47 days straight (so far)...many more to go! :)

Replies

• dizzychic1388
    dizzychic1388 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm very new as in today is my start day. I need all the help and support I can get. I have a lot of medical conditions.i really want and need to lose weight.
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm very new as in today is my start day. I need all the help and support I can get. I have a lot of medical conditions.i really want and need to lose weight.

I'll add you and help as much as I can :)
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 169 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    HI Maryelgin! If you like to motivate your friends and have them motivate you, add me up.
  • dgaleggos
    dgaleggos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm interested I haven't really stuck to it and I haven't really talked to anyone on here add me and message me
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am having a little trouble staying on track. I love to cook and I don't like to exercise. I like to do most anything else-cleaning, yard work,ect. I have spent the past 28 years taking care of kids so over the years I have given up almost everything that I enjoyed before to work and be a mom. My last child is leaving for college so I need help developing new habits
  • happywifecampbell
    happywifecampbell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, looking to add people to help me be accountable and motivated, feel free to add me
  • bakerkate221
    bakerkate221 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I've been losing weight on and off for a few years but just started using the social aspects of MFP a few days ago.
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying this weight loss journey and like to encourage and motivate others. Feel free to add me
  • plaffo786
    plaffo786 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm slowly adding everyone!!!
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have been very active on MFP for almost two months and check my feed often. I too want active friends and I have an open diary.
  • elalivestrong
    elalivestrong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for the same thing, I'll add you as well
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm pretty active on here and love to give support and motivation :blush:
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me..its always great to have friends to motivate and love to motivate too. We can do this.
  • pebs1081
    pebs1081 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! <3
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • krystlmitchell
    krystlmitchell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other! :)
  • Kerner67
    Kerner67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New as of two days - VF and MFP. How do I add you? My eldest son is about your age : ). I am at 198, my youngest is just about to head to college and my motivation is to regain my old self or, rather, a new, improved me. I used to rock it and after kids, divorce, job losses, I am now a successful business owner and am putting myself back on the calendar.
  • chaos2k
    chaos2k Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's great to motivate each other
  • maryelgin1988
    Options
    Kerner67 wrote: »
    New as of two days - VF and MFP. How do I add you? My eldest son is about your age : ). I am at 198, my youngest is just about to head to college and my motivation is to regain my old self or, rather, a new, improved me. I used to rock it and after kids, divorce, job losses, I am now a successful business owner and am putting myself back on the calendar.

I can add you :) congrats on getting the new you :) message me if you have any questions!!