Hey I'm 19 and would love support on my health-mission:)

Options
Hello my name is Mary, I'm 19, a full time student at the University of Michigan, a full time administrative assistant at a private school and full time caregiver to my ill sister. I've always been health conscious and an animal lover. I was a vegan for about a year until I found a local Amish farm who raises their animals the old fashioned way. And I get my meat and poultry slaughtered by a local Muslim butcher after discovering how incredibly humane their slaughter method is! I still don't have dairy or eggs (unless their Amish eggs). So when I stopped being vegan I overate quite a bit and put on a few pounds:/ now I'm trying to go down to my ultimate goal weight of 115 pounds. I'm currently 5'3" 133 pounds. My height at weight was 145 lbs and my lowest was 112 lbs at this height. I'd love some support please

Replies

• zaljmokhtar
    zaljmokhtar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello... im a american muslim mom living in algeria... i lost 10 lbs a few months ago on here.. back on to shed 10-20 more. . Helps alot having friends on here..please add me...