• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    1st ...wow,your progress is amazing,
    your after shots make you look so much younger and much in health
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh My God!!! The pic of your face before and after.. I've been 10 mins looking at that thinking - is that really the same person?? You now look like your old self's younger sister.. You've seriously lost years aswell as pounds..

That pic has given me huge motivation..

Fantastic job... You look fabulous!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oh My God!!! The pic of your face before and after.. I've been 10 mins looking at that thinking - is that really the same person?? You now look like your old self's younger sister.. You've seriously lost years aswell as pounds..

That pic has given me huge motivation..

Fantastic job... You look fabulous!!

LOL - it IS! When I compare the pictures I can see why people don't recognize me these days. I've been "snubbed" lots of times, but I truly think people don't realize it's me!

Thank you to all for the kind comments. I have read them all and appreciate it! Everyone here is my inspiration and motivation! Onward and upward we go (or is that downward, as the case may be? ;-) )
  • deniseuw
    deniseuw Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am sure it was difficult but you are definately an inspiration.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I saw beauty in you before, but I see beauty AND happiness now! :) You look incredible. :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Your face, lady!

You look fantastic!
  • lucia_romero_92
    lucia_romero_92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! keep it up! you are definitely doing an awesome job!
    hope to follow your example! :)
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job.
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, it has took years off you, you look so much younger! Fantastic, great inspiration! :smile:
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow, it has took years off you, you look so much younger! Fantastic, great inspiration! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!