Recovering from the Holiday weekend

Options
How did everyone do on there diets over the weekend? I don't know about you, I didn't do that well. I just didn't log anything Sunday or Monday because I couldn't keep up with the snacking and such. But hope ya'll did better than me! This is my 2nd week on the site so add me as a friend if you want. I like reading about everyone and see your accomplishments! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!

Brittany

Replies

• cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well, I went camping and gained 3 lbs. of s'mores and chips. I didn't have any service on my phone, so I wasn't able to log, but I am jumping right back in today and not looking back!
  • cassmartinez
    Options
    I logged most everything but did not eat well at all and the scale shows it today. Just gotta get back on track! I'll add you!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I did awesome. I logged everything, and I did super burns Sunday and Monday mornings (both were 1,000+ burns) because I knew I'd indulge. I didn't lose, but I didn't gain...
  • cgottel
    cgottel Posts: 22
    Options
    I didn't log either and am kicking myself for not doing it. I couldn't keep up with all the snacking. I tried to make smart decisions and spent a lot of time away from the buffet of hot dogs, potato salad, and chips, but I didn't do so good either. I'm making a fresh start today and moving forward.
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    I didn't track at all and had pizza. But I lost...which I'm going to chalk up to being totally on plan every day last week.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I ate a burger yesterday and had 2 servings of carbs and not enough water! Oh, and I got wasted Saturday night! Crap!
  • bacarter18
    bacarter18 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Brittany, sounds like we're exactly on the same page! This is now going into my 3rd week on MFP, and have been very diligent and loyal with tracking so far!... except for Sunday/Monday. There was too much travel/grilling/beer/snacking to really track it all :\ those were my "off" days I guess! I did okay on Friday/Saturday though! So it was just 2 days of no exercise/not the bed eating... and I think I gained some weight back :( but I quickly got off the scale and decided to get back on the healthy/exercise kick this week, and wait to weigh myself until the end of this week.

I did okay on Sunday as far as eating/snacking, because my stomach HAS gotten smaller... but Monday I think I just snacked all day! on brats, tortellini pasta salad and watermelon... at least there was some fruit and veggies in there! amongst the chips and beer :X oops!

it's alright... back to it this week!!
  • lawson712
    lawson712 Posts: 21
    Options
    Well I am glad I wasn't the only one. Too many tempting things to eat laying around! Will power is something hard for me to get! But today is a new day, even though I didn't work out before work this morning and my son has a baseball game so I have to be EXTRA careful today not to go over my calories!!!! This will be a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I actually did pretty good. Worked out and only indulged on Monday. I didn't log my food because there was too much to track but I had a great workout that morning so I didn't feel so bad. I haven't been eating bread for the past two weeks and managed to remain bread free yesterday. That was a major accomplishment for me. I have no regrets about over indulging yesterday. I had a great time with family, the food was great, started off the day with a great workout and I am back on track today. Yay me :)