Want to lose 100 lbs

Options
I recently started using this app and cut my intake on food to 1600 calories. I've been at it for 14 days straight and want to keep on it. I'm hope to lose atleast 100 lbs. Just need a little extra motivation.

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Keep on doing what you're doing. Make sure to put your stats and goals into MFP. That will give you the proper caloric amount needed to fuel your body yet continue to lose weight.
  • Hala2000hmh
    Hala2000hmh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start :) just keep at it and have fun. You'll definitely get there if you do.
  • HelloBrightLights
    HelloBrightLights Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Joining groups and making friends also helps with motivation.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • CullinsK
    CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome to MFP. Congrats on your weight loss journey. If you're up for a 90 day challenge to progress, feel, see, and live a healthier body. Please join me in my group called 90 days(s) ToDropTheWeight. So that we encourage one another on our weight loss journey. The challenge will start August 16
  • AudreyBanks
    AudreyBanks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the challenge to start, down 41 lbs since 3-26-2015
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I am also trying to lose 100 pounds. I started eating healthy on May 1st and I've lost 34 pounds so far. I started out eating 1400 to 1600 calories a day, with more protein and fat and less carbs so I feel more satisfied. Now I'm down to 1200 to 1300 calories a day, and I hardly ever get hungry any more! It just takes time and patience. You can do it if you want to!