Newbie looking for support

coriine
coriine Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys!! I just got started on my weight loss journey and I'd like to meet some people who will help me during this tough journey! I'm just starting, trying to find a plan that would work for me...
Holla at me;)

Replies

• sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    hiya! newbie myself--been on for a week or so. good luck!
  • MerBear30
    MerBear30 Posts: 31 Member
    Hey Coriine, I started doing this but then stopped. So I'm starting again. I'm having a hard time staying on track and think i need some support as well! It would be great to have someone to talk it through with. Right now I'm just trying to get back into counting calories and exercising more how about you?
  • coriine
    coriine Posts: 3
    hey! i'll be happy to chat with you and share about this journey!!! I've also been trying for a while now and just couldn't keep up!! like I say, it seems i have no will whatsoever!! but I hope being on this website will help me!! right now i'm focusing on designing a healthy weekly meal plan that i'll stick to
  • meffertz
    meffertz Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Corline -

I just started on Saturday. The tool is great and is really easy to track everything. Now if I can just manage to eat less than the calories recommended. I've worked out every day and am feeling better but haven't lost weight yet. I am staying positive but will need some motivation too. What's your goal? Mine is to lose 25lbs by Oct 18.
This discussion has been closed.