New from Iowa!!!

Options
Hi everyone. I am so excited to be here. My husbands cousin and I are going to use this website to drop some pounds. After having my third son 7 months ago at the age of 32, I would still like to drop another 15 pounds before we try on having another baby. If anyone has any advice on losing the weight and keeping motivated, please throw some input our way.

Replies

• sapphire03
    sapphire03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am so excited to be here. My husbands cousin and I are going to use this website to drop some pounds. After having my third son 7 months ago at the age of 32, I would still like to drop another 15 pounds before we try on having another baby. If anyone has any advice on losing the weight and keeping motivated, please throw some input our way.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Good luck to you both!:flowerforyou:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Lots of water and lots of veggies and chicken . And dont deprive yourself or it will just come back.oh and fish is good for you to if its baked . Just remember to walk alot and eat healthy and you will never have to go thru what I have the past ten yrs . God bless you .
  • sapphire03
    sapphire03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank You-I know I am having a hard time keeping my fat grams down and my calories up to what I need. It will come to me. I just need to go to the market to get some new foods.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. I lived in Newton, Iowa for five years but that was nearly 30 years ago. :smile: This is a great site for support. I just joined earlier this month and I love it. Lost 3 pounds already.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ah-ha! Another Iowan. I'm from Des Moines! Glad to have you here! This is an excellent site in way of support and motivation...plus recipes and jokes! I couldn't ask for more! Let us know if you need anything! We are here for you! Good luck!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I'm also trying to shed some pounds before trying for another baby!!!
  • abetterme
    Options
    Welcome from another Iowan.:smile:

I am on the final end of having kids. Husband and I have 6 kids and now I am ready to get rid of all of the extra baby weight.

We will succeed in our weight loss journey.