Best protein shakes

Options
Best protein shakes are my protein very cheap and plenty of flavours id suggest them to anyone looking to lost weight and gain muscle. Plenty off deals on now

Replies

• Spyer116
    Spyer116 Posts: 168 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I agree.
    I've been using MyProtein all year. For their protein powders, and their vitamins/supplements.
    Also after reading through many different threads on different community forums (bodybuilding, mfp, and at least 2-3 more sites) along with site reviews and some research comparisons. MP usually rates in the top 5 of world wide brands for protein powder quality.
    And as far as I remember, always rate as #1 for Price.

At the current moment. They have a big summer sale thing on.
    You can get the standard Whey protein powder for like €13-14 I think (that's the price after the sale), and another 10% off just by putting in code "TEN" I think.
    Edit add-on: And that would be for a 1KG pouch of it. The brands I see in shops here, are about €22-26 for just 800grams.
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Trentbarton
    Trentbarton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like the isopure protein drinks. A little pricey but 40 grams of protein with no carbs or fat. After starting on them went from 2 pounds a week of weight loss to 3 pounds off. No change in exercise or diet. Just switched to ISO from another protein shake.
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Quest nutrition peanut butter is where its at :)
  • patrickwharton13
    patrickwharton13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the isopure protein drinks. A little pricey but 40 grams of protein with no carbs or fat. After starting on them went from 2 pounds a week of weight loss to 3 pounds off. No change in exercise or diet. Just switched to ISO from another protein shake.

You should try my protein even if you dont give it a look up really cheap with low fat and carbs and 22g protein And plenty off other stuff thats goes towards your goals.