Online Training Programme

Options
Hi all,

I've managed to lose 71lbs so far on my own, changing the way I think about food and learning to love exercise. I wanted a complete lifestyle change which is why I've taken my time with it all. Now I'm at a point where I would still like to lose fat but I'm an almighty plateau and need some advice on what to do next. I'm considering an online programme with one of the gyms in my region (online will work better for me when I return to work). Has anyone had experience of these programmes and, if so, how did you find it?

Replies

• lennywin
    lennywin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try http://www.bodybuilding.com/
    Tons of nutrition info and exercise routines
  • keeponsmiling87
    keeponsmiling87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Insanity, 30day shred

befitin90days on youtube
  • keeponsmiling87
    Options
    Thanks for all the workout suggestions. I'm considering the online programme more for the nutritional advice - I'm not sure how much of what to eat any more and MFP has me down for 1200 calories at the lowest weight loss option. Anyone used online programmes/training to help with this?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    How long have you been at this plateau?
  • keeponsmiling87
    Options
    It's been for just over six months now. Prior to the plateau I increased my weight training sessions and during this plateau, probably for the last four months, I have eaten very well (following macros as suggested by MFP calculations but for 1500 calories as I didn't feel very well eating only 1200 - a gym instructor did this for me) and started running. My measurements have reduced slightly (less than 0.5 inch) on certain areas of my body but everything else, including my weight has stayed the same.