Lost Weight on Vacation!!

Options
julie2038
julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
I went on vacation to Gatlinburg Tennessee last week. I felt like just looking at all the food around I was going to gain weight! I did log my food, drank lots of water, and walked a lot. Got back last night and sweet victory I was down 1.6 pounds!

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Must feel so great to come back home and not see the scale bump up 4 lbs (thats usually me after my vacays). All your hard work paid off!
  • whee1234
    whee1234 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Gatlinburg is like one big carnival. Funnel cakes everywhere. And pizza. And popcorn. Every 10 feet. It's hard to eat well there, great job!

The only thing that kept me even was going for a long hike in the national park. Also, the hubby and I only stayed two nights (back in June.)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good job - I got to Thailand in 4 weeks a little nervous on what the end result will be
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Great, Julie! I thought I did well when I went on vacation in May and came back home to find I weight exactly the same as when I left.

You did so well!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. We can do this. One day at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!