Need help getting started / friends & motivation

Options
marmionk1
marmionk1 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
just re started this app .. Kinda lost and confused at the moment as I've moved to a brand new state and don't know anyone but my boyfriend who works an extreme amount of hours . I'd really like to interact with some positive motivational friends who can help me with tips to start exercising and portion control . Thank u and good luck to everyone on their own personal journeys !

Replies

• culpepper1988
    culpepper1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here and willing to help and support
  • marmionk1
    Options
    Thank u! I sent u an add . What are some tips that have helped you personally ?
  • jamiemh1
    jamiemh1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Take each day at a time, do better today than yesterday, plan ahead, keep fresh veggies for snacks in between meals. Good luck! I have lost 8lbs clean eating with Advocare am loving the results... You got this gurl!
  • marmionk1
    Options
    Thank you so much , one of my downfalls has been not planning ahead and too much junk food, I'll make the switch! Congrats on your weight loss so far u will do great also !
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Personally when I decided to lose weight I purchased new measuring cups and a food scale. I had no excuses to why I wasn't portioning out my food. The second thing that helped me was finding a 0 calorie drink that I liked (hot tea) and I drank it any time I thought I was hungry. Exercise is hard, start with something you like and work on it. Then try something new = ]
  • Iwannabesize8
    Iwannabesize8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Im new to this app. 2 weeks ago i started a diet and I have lost 3 lbs but had to stop due to a knee surgery. That was wed. Now I am starting all over. I have only my husband to support me in my journey and would like to make friends on here that share the same goals and support.
  • Memorableheart
    Memorableheart Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    marmionk1 wrote: »
    just re started this app .. Kinda lost and confused at the moment as I've moved to a brand new state and don't know anyone but my boyfriend who works an extreme amount of hours . I'd really like to interact with some positive motivational friends who can help me with tips to start exercising and portion control . Thank u and good luck to everyone on their own personal journeys !

You can add me. :)
  • lloydkrisi
    lloydkrisi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help. ☺️
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • shazerb27
    shazerb27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the online support portion too. You can add me too!
  • TimboCurtis
    TimboCurtis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to online help and support...but i am willing to try anything...I NEED HELP I am 5'6" and i weight 357.8 lbs it is so sickning how did I let myself get this bad...I know what to do but i just dont do it, if you can help plz plz help. My first grandson was born a month ago and i would love to be around to play with him and see him grow....