Would love some friends

Options
Cindib13
Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
Wanting to lower cholesterol and prevent diabetes. Also 20yr reunion is this October and hope to lose a fair amount of weight by then. Would love to have some more friends on this journey. Thanks

Replies

• clairesp8y
    clairesp8y Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to all this too! My babies are no longer young enough for me to blame the weight gain on!
  • Lisaexley
    Lisaexley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 I had lap banding five years ago but most of my weight has returned so have started the 5:2 and am in need of support !
  • Darmtech
    Darmtech Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting going again I'm always looking for more Support!

Joe
  • wendyj726
    wendyj726 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support/accountability as well. You can add me if you like.
  • lorri3
    lorri3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just getting started too, would be great to have some support along the way
  • Elsie798
    Elsie798 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too . Would like some friends on the same vote ... need.someone not to judge but will be surportive
  • lloydkrisi
    lloydkrisi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same for me. I definitely need the help. ☺️
  • postman19842012
    postman19842012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well lets all get started and record what we are taking in every day so we can track ourselves. weigh ourselves and then place the scale away till next week. lets plan 4 meals a day instead of 3.lets space them 3-4 hrs apart.and we can go from there .
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Reunions can be really fun - that's a nice goal to look forward to. Adding you!
  • AmyBethBoothroyd
    AmyBethBoothroyd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Just had my 10 year reunion in June. I lost 20-25 lbs. I am fighting diabetes and on Metformin now. My birthday is in October and want to lose another 10-20 lbs by then. Add me if you or anyone else would like. We're not on this journey alone :)
  • brockshirley1980
    brockshirley1980 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm back for a third tour each time has worked losing over 80 pounds twice hopefully this time I won't fall back into the bad habits I need some friends for motivation