Should I stop losing weight?

Options
With mfp over lost 33lbs and surpassed my goal of 120lbs. I am now 113lbs st 5'2'' but I'm wondering if I should still try to lose weight or not. Because my goal is set to 2lbs a week but my projected 5 week weight loss is less than that

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    And you would like us to base our advice on what, exactly?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    jtboner wrote: »
    With mfp over lost 33lbs and surpassed my goal of 120lbs. I am now 113lbs st 5'2'' but I'm wondering if I should still try to lose weight or not. Because my goal is set to 2lbs a week but my projected 5 week weight loss is less than that

Here is a height and weight chart. You are 5 pounds from being underweight. Why are you trying to lose more?

That said, you're 113 pounds and trying to lose 2 pounds a week? That's way too aggressive.

• SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are at a healthy weight and normal bmi for your height. What is your end goal for losing weight?
  • jtboner
    jtboner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    God I didn't know that, thanks! I know my bmi was around 20 but I didn't know that 5lbs was going to make me underweight
  • jtboner
    jtboner Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My end goal was 120lbs,mfp didn't real do anything after I reached my goal so I didn't really know what to do so I kept going with my diet