Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Always accepting friend requests, but a little note with your friend request would be nice and having your profile filled out is a plus. :)
  • Renee0208
    Renee0208 Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Any of you above 40 and struggle with motivation, energy, decreasing metabolism, weight gain and possibly empty nest syndrome? Would be awesome to view each others diary's and exercise to help keep each other motivated on this life style change!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Me too! I 'fell off the wagon' and stopped logging in for a year and a half. Came back last week and a large portion of the friends I had made no longer log in.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Yes! Add me. Thanks!
  • davemyles_
    davemyles_ Posts: 2 Member
    Motivation and inspiration would be a great help!
  • crash990
    crash990 Posts: 5 Member
    Trying make some more motivational friends! So far, the people I've met have been amazing! Add me, send me a message, I'm nice :)
  • MistyBreeze001
    MistyBreeze001 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • kay_chan
    kay_chan Posts: 4 Member
    I'm still kind of a newbie at this but would love to have friends and some extra motivation
  • jbyrdlady88
    jbyrdlady88 Posts: 3 Member
    I would love as much support as I can get!
  • danceryogirunner
    danceryogirunner Posts: 3 Member
    I would love some more friends! I'm just getting started and would love support.
  • jlaustin957
    jlaustin957 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm new to this app (21 days and counting) I have 100 pounds to loose (maybe a little less now with current weight loss) and am breaking it up into 30 pound mini goals to feel less over whelmed . I can't wait to feel like my energetic sporty self again. Would love more friends for encouragement as I struggle with patience and redefining my relationship with food.
  • drea672
    drea672 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to have more friends for support and motivation!!
  • mumofbae
    mumofbae Posts: 31 Member
    Yes please
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes please to friends!
  • bfriends4life
    bfriends4life Posts: 13 Member
    Add me please... Looking for motivation, positive friends... I want to lose 15 pounds...
  • kristen_joele11
    kristen_joele11 Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone looking for more friends?? 25 year old from AZ looking to lose 30lbs. Open diary!! Feel free to request!
  • xavierw0612
    xavierw0612 Posts: 8 Member
    I love suggestions and helpful hint, as well as providing them to others!! Looking for new friends, and especially those who's mastered strengthen and toning. I'm a runner!! Feel free to add!
  • loumrn
    loumrn Posts: 63 Member
    Total useless keep fitter here could use some help along the way.
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Feel free to add meee
  • kitgrant
    kitgrant Posts: 2 Member
    Why not, I'm always in need of some community motivation :smiley: