In need of more friends and more support!!

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal for about 3-4 months now and have great support from my only two friends on here!! I think now I am ready to step outside my comfort zone and reach out for more friends and more support. I started out at my highest weight of 202 and am now down to 164...I would love to get down to 135-145. Anyone with a common goal of eating right and exercise please add me! I could use some more support to shed the last bit of my weight! Thanks!

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job. I will add you!
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started out (this time) at 229 and I'm now down to 165! Size 10! I would like to get to 150 for now and see how that feels. I hear maintenance is hard. I wouldn't know since I've never done it! I'd love to see how you're doing and maybe we can help each other.
  • Sociallysavvyva
    Sociallysavvyva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Keep up the good work!
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! you've lost A LOT of weight so quickly. I would love to be your friend. i need a buddy to keep me motivated. add me as a friend if you would like. :)
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    Anybody reading this post, please feel free to add me as a friend. The more support/encouragement the better. The more you move, the more you lose. Have a great day!
  • ladyeyessogreen
    ladyeyessogreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Excellent job on your weight loss!!!

I am always open to more friends to share support with. Add me if you'd like (anyone else for that matter as well!!) :)
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    thats awesome, and very inspirational, I would love to befreind you. ;-)