Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lost 2.2kgs in first week!

Hiya,
I just wanted to share with you that I have lost 2.2kgs in the first week. Cant ask for more motivation than that. I look at what I have eaten and what exercise i have taken part in over that past week or so and it makes me think about all the crap i used to eat and drink prior to me starting on my new eating plan.
I am feeling more energetic and light in myself. Not a bad feeling for a Monday morning.

Replies

• dana_alhammadi
    dana_alhammadi Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats! Way to go
  • zenablakeley
    zenablakeley Posts: 12 Member
    i feel so demotivated...but well done to you jotti101..how did u do it?
    what was ur eating like for that week?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Just a word of caution that at the beginning there tends to be water weight loss, so expect the rate of loss to slow down. GJ.
  • kizzymonster
    kizzymonster Posts: 2 Member
    Yeah, that sounds like a lot. Congratulations, but not all of that is fat...
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Congratulations! Yes, there is a bigger weight loss at the beginning but if you keep at it you will see a consistent weight loss. Some weeks more, some weeks less and some days even a small increase, but keep going and those pounds/kilos will come off.
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    i feel so demotivated...but well done to you jotti101..how did u do it?
    what was ur eating like for that week?

I made changes like my portion size, gave up the daily glass of wine or two! and have been eating all the paleo diet food list. Evening meal has been a protein with a green salad or steamed veg.

I have not felt hungry and if i do feel peckish i have taken a piece of fruit or berries and left the tea biscuits in the kitchen.
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes i know it was a huge water loss but even so I was not expecting it to be so much of a loss. Its still encouraging and I know that next weigh in will not be so much but as long as I loose something I am fine with that. I will stick to what I have been doing and see if it works again.
    Thanks to you all for the encouragement anyway.