Lost 2.2kgs in first week!

Options
Hiya,
I just wanted to share with you that I have lost 2.2kgs in the first week. Cant ask for more motivation than that. I look at what I have eaten and what exercise i have taken part in over that past week or so and it makes me think about all the crap i used to eat and drink prior to me starting on my new eating plan.
I am feeling more energetic and light in myself. Not a bad feeling for a Monday morning.

Replies

• dana_alhammadi
    dana_alhammadi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go
  • zenablakeley
    zenablakeley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i feel so demotivated...but well done to you jotti101..how did u do it?
    what was ur eating like for that week?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Just a word of caution that at the beginning there tends to be water weight loss, so expect the rate of loss to slow down. GJ.
  • kizzymonster
    kizzymonster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that sounds like a lot. Congratulations, but not all of that is fat...
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Yes, there is a bigger weight loss at the beginning but if you keep at it you will see a consistent weight loss. Some weeks more, some weeks less and some days even a small increase, but keep going and those pounds/kilos will come off.
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i feel so demotivated...but well done to you jotti101..how did u do it?
    what was ur eating like for that week?

I made changes like my portion size, gave up the daily glass of wine or two! and have been eating all the paleo diet food list. Evening meal has been a protein with a green salad or steamed veg.

I have not felt hungry and if i do feel peckish i have taken a piece of fruit or berries and left the tea biscuits in the kitchen.
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes i know it was a huge water loss but even so I was not expecting it to be so much of a loss. Its still encouraging and I know that next weigh in will not be so much but as long as I loose something I am fine with that. I will stick to what I have been doing and see if it works again.
    Thanks to you all for the encouragement anyway.